Exercising your Data Protection Rights
You are granted the following data protection rights:
1. Right of access, including the right to copy the data under processing
2. Right to rectification
3. Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
4. Right to restriction
5. Right of portability of machine-readable data
6. Right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest
7. Right to object to direct marketing
8. Right to complain with a supervisory authority
You may exercise the aforementioned rights (from item 1 to 7 incl.) by sending a signed request form alongside with attached documents certifying your identity and the one of the person or persons you are representing at email: email@example.com
We will answer your request within one month of receiving it.
The request form for exercising your data subject rights can be downloaded here.
You may exercise your right to complain with a supervisory authority (item 8) by contacting the Commission for Personal Data Protection at:
This does not restrict your right to file the above-mentioned request form and all additional documents as appendixes to it on site at the Controller’s office in Sofia, Sredets, 22 Aksakov Str.